THIS IS FOR REFERRED MEMBERS ONLY. PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS DURING CHECKOUT. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NECESSARY TO ACTIVATE YOUR 2018 MEMBERSHIP LATER THIS YEAR.
Please note, the number of referred members is limited.
We are now entering our third year of The Old Order. Our initial offering back in 2016 focused heavily on Belgian beers, wine-barrel aging, and fruit. In 2017 you saw us spread our wings quite a bit more with a hell of a lot of bourbon-barrel offerings including an award-winning intrepid blend of Russian imperial stout, American barleywine, and Scotch ale aged twelve months as well as several of those individual beers. We thank you for your patience as we have built up our stockpile of barrels and truly built our TOO program to what we want to be sharing with you.
Heading into 2018, we have many more bourbon-barrel projects going than ever before. We're going to be experimenting with some familiarity and some beers we've never made before. It takes time to build a program like this and 2018 will be an exemplary example of what this program is meant to be.
We built this program for our most faithful and those who want to make sure they can get their hands on our most limited beers without having to wait in long lines. Again in 2017 we were able to maintain more than 90% of our wood-aged beers reaching only the hands of members of The Old Order and their guests.
We're thrilled to have you join our small family of devout beer enthusiasts. Our little brewery is constantly humbled by the incredible support of our most supporting customers, you are a vital piece of the community culture we are building here at Solemn Oath.
What you’ll get by renewing with The Old Order in 2018:
- Eight (8) 22 oz. bottles of SOB’s wood-aged beer. The release schedule will again be two bottles roughly quarterly, released at the same time. Sometimes these will be the same beer, other times it will be one bottle each of two different beers. It depends solely on which beers are ready.
- One (1) 22 oz. bottle of a special release beer, or an exclusive beer for members of The Old Order.
- Numbered "The Old Order" key tag to verify your membership to SOB staff for pickups, discounts, and other privileges.
- Opportunity to join the SOB crew at release events and special events exclusively available to The Old Order members and your guests. These are held roughly quarterly and additional fees may apply.
- Your bottles will be held at the brewery for pickup at each release party or within 4 weeks of that date, at which point they will be surrendered to Solemn Oath Brewery without refund and likely given to your worst enemies.
- Right to designate a trustee to pick up your beer.
- First access to a number of select additional SOB beers that exist outside The Old Order.
- Advanced ticket purchase opportunity for up to eight (8) tickets for our annual Oath Day celebration.
- 15% Discount for brewery merchandise at the Solemn Oath taproom from January 1, 2018 through the end of the day December 31, 2018.
- First right of refusal and priority enrollment for subsequent yearly memberships in The Old Order.
Membership Price: $195
While we anticipate being able to offer additional bottles of these wood-aged for sale outside of the program, there is always uncertainty inherent to aging beer in wood. We are planning enough capacity to be able to make the very best of our wood-aged projects part of the program, and to be able to part with poorly developing barrels rather than incorporating them into the final blends. We're also planning on having enough of these beers to offer on draft in the taproom regularly for all SOBs. Our production schedule may change for a number of reasons, including that the planned beers simply aren't ready, or there is insufficient inventory. Swapping out beers for this or any other reason is at our discretion. Finally, there may be wood-aged releases available entirely outside of the program.