PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS DURING CHECKOUT. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NECESSARY TO ACTIVATE YOUR 2019 MEMBERSHIP LATER THIS YEAR.
We are now entering our fourth year of The Old Order. In 2019, The Old Order will see us experimenting with new barrel varieties, the return of our award winning Radth, an exclusive summertime outdoor release just for members and their guests, advanced access to a few of our hyper-limited 16oz can releases, new exclusive merch, and more.
We built this program for our most faithful and those who want to make sure they can get their hands on our most limited beers without having to wait in long lines.
What you’ll get by renewing with The Old Order in 2019 (here are the specifics):
Eight (8) 22 oz. bottles of SOB’s wood-aged beer. The release schedule will again be two bottles roughly quarterly, released at the same time. Sometimes these will be the same beer, other times it will be one bottle each of two different beers. It depends solely on which beers are ready and at the highest level of quality.
- One (1) 22 oz. bottle of an exclusive beer for members of The Old Order.
- Opportunity to join the SOB crew at events exclusively available to The Old Order members and your guests.
- Your bottles will be held at the brewery for pickup at each release party or within 4 weeks of that date, at which point they will be surrendered to Solemn Oath Brewery without refund. We cannot store these beers at our facility beyond this time allotment.
- First access to additional limited wood-aged and 16oz. canned beer releases.
- Right to designate a trustee to pick up your beer.
- Advanced ticket purchase opportunity for our annual Oath Day celebration.
- Access to our private Facebook group page for members where we share special information and photos and where you can engage with other members.
- 15% Discount for brewery merchandise at the Solemn Oath taproom from January 1, 2019 through the end of the day December 31, 2019.
- First right of refusal and priority enrollment for subsequent yearly memberships in The Old Order.
Thank you all for your attention and for your continued support of our little brewery. More great things to come in 2019 and beyond and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please note: While we anticipate being able to offer additional bottles of these wood-aged for sale outside of the program, there is always uncertainty inherent to aging beer in wood. We are planning enough capacity to be able to make the very best of our wood-aged projects part of the program, and to be able to part with poorly developing barrels rather than incorporating them into the final blends. We're also planning on having enough of these beers to offer on draft in the taproom regularly for all SOBs. Our production schedule may change for a number of reasons, including that the planned beers simply aren't ready, or there is insufficient inventory. Swapping out beers for this or any other reason is at our discretion. Finally, there may be wood-aged releases available entirely outside of the program.